Insights into the Immune System | Presented by Dr Richard & Rupa Selecki | 24th June 2017 | Ticket
Click here to sign in or become a member
Date: Saturday 24th June 2017
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: AcuEnergetics Centre, 372 Darling St, Balmain, NSW Australia
Tickets: $130 per person, includes light refreshments
Filmed recording: available to purchase separately (reduced rate for ticket holders), expected to be released by late-August
Bringing together Dr Richard and Rupa Selecki’s decades of experience with Western medicine, acupuncture and AcuEnergetics, this full day workshop is not to be missed!
Program will include:
- Medical biology and physiology of the immune system including perspectives from a cellular level and details about the body’s defence system
- Energetic perspectives and understandings including Traditional Chinese Medicine, eg. points, channels, centers and emotions
- Gut health and the immune system
- Common problems seen in clinic such as frequent infections, auto immune diseases, fatigue, allergies
- Helpful understandings and practical strategies to approach treatment
Printed course notes will be provided on the day. If you are planning to attend, please purchase your ticket by Wednesday 21st June in order to be guaranteed a copy of these notes.
This event will be filmed. You can pre-order your copy of this recording in USB or download format from the AAAP Shop (reduced rate available for ticket holders).
AcuEnergetics® Practitioners: your attendance on this day or purchase of the recording will go towards your AcuEnergetics® Continuing Education requirement for 2017.
- Dr Richard Selecki, MBBS, FAMAS, Senior AcuEnergetics® Practitioner - more than 30 years clinical experience with Western medicine, Acupuncture and AcuEnergetics®
- Rupa Selecki BHSc.TCM, Senior AcuEnergetics® Practitioner & Teacher - more than 20 years clinical experience with Acupuncture, AcuEnergetics® & Taoist meditation