AAAP Scholarship Program 2016 - 2017
Applications open now until 30th September 2016
The Scholarship Program initiative is part of the AAAP's ongoing commitment to further the interests of AcuEnergetics® Practitioners, Wellness Balancers and students, and to promote the AcuEnergetics® healing modality.
Who is eligible to apply to the AAAP Scholarship Program?
The scholarship program is open to all AAAP members who have the passion and desire to further progress in their AcuEnergetics® studies.
What does the AAAP Scholarship Program offer?
This year, the program has been funded to provide a total distribution of up to AUD$4,000 (that's twice as much as last year) towards AcuEnergetics® courses held anywhere in the world in 2017. Awards will be offered in increments of AUD$500.
What criteria will be taken into account for AAAP Scholarship applications?
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, a clear commitment to AcuEnergetics® and the School, demonstrated drive to continue personal development and learning, and future plans that would support the growth of AcuEnergetics®.
How do I apply?
Click here to submit your application now.
Applications must be submitted via the AAAP website no later than 11:59pm, Friday 30th September 2016 (Australian Eastern Standard Time). Make sure you are a current AAAP members, to ensure your application will be reviewed. If you have any questions about this process, simply contact email@example.com for assistance.
How will the AAAP Scholarship Program be awarded?
Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Program subcommittee and finalists may be required to have an interview with subcommittee representatives. The subcommittee will then present their recommendation(s) to the AAAP board for approval. Successful candidates and their chosen AcuEnergetics® course will be announced on the AAAP website by 31st December 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
• Scholarship applicants must hold current AAAP membership and scholarship applications must be submitted online no later than 11:59pm, Friday 30th September 2016 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
• Applicants may be required to participate in an interview with the AAAP Scholarship Program Subcommittee.
• Final decision will be made by the AAAP Board.
• Award amounts must be used in 2017. Any award not used by 31st December 2017 will expire.
• Scholarships will be awarded in AUD$
• Award amounts will be paid by the AAAP directly to the AcuEnergetics School. There is no cash alternative.
• Successful applicants will be announced on the AAAP website by 31st December 2016.