AAAP Scholarship Program 2017 - 2018
The Scholarship Program initiative is part of the AAAP's ongoing commitment to further the interests of AcuEnergetics® Practitioners, Wellness Balancers and students, and to promote the AcuEnergetics® healing modality.
Who is eligible to apply?
The AAAP Scholarship Program is open to all AAAP members who have the passion and desire to further progress in their AcuEnergetics® studies.
What does the AAAP Scholarship Program offer?
This year, the program has been funded to provide a total distribution of up to AUD$4,000 towards AcuEnergetics® courses held anywhere across the world in 2018. Awards will be offered as credit in increments of $500.
What criteria will be taken into account?
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, a clear commitment to AcuEnergetics® and the School, demonstrated drive to continue personal development and learning, and future plans that would support the growth of AcuEnergetics®. There is opportunity during the application process to provide additional information such as personal financial circumstance, and this may be taken into consideration to differentiate between candidates if all primary criteria is considered equal.
How do I apply?
Click here to submit your application
Applications must be submitted online via the AAAP application form no later than 11:59pm, Saturday 30th September 2017, Australian Eastern Standard Time. To access the online application form you will need to be a current AAAP member and logged into the AAAP website. If you experience any troubles accessing the application page, contact email@example.com for assistance.
How will AAAP Scholarships be awarded?
Applications will be reviewed by the AAAP Scholarship Program Subcommittee and finalists may be required to have an interview. The subcommittee will present their final recommendation(s) to the AAAP Board for approval.
Successful candidate(s) and their chosen AcuEnergetics course will be announced on the AAAP website by 31st December 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
• Applications must be submitted via the online application form no later than 11:59pm, Saturday 30th September 2017, Australian Eastern Standard time
• Applicants may be required to participate in an interview with the AAAP Scholarship Program subcommittee
• Final decision will be made by the AAAP Board
• Award amounts must be used in 2018. Any award not used by 31st December 2018 will expire.
• Scholarships will be awarded in AUD$
• Award amounts will be paid by the AAAP directly to the AcuEnergetics® School. There is no cash alternative.