Insights into the Immune System | Presented by Dr Richard & Rupa Selecki | Filmed 24th June 2017 | Download
Click here to sign in or become a member
Date of Filming: 24th June 2017
Video access: Access details are on the last page of the notes.
This is a recording of the AAAP Continuing Education Day held on 24th June 2017 at the AcuEnergetics® Centre in Balmain, Australia. On this day, Dr Richard and Rupa Selecki’s brought together their decades of experience with Western medicine, acupuncture and AcuEnergetics to provide insights into the immune system.
- Medical biology and physiology of the immune system including perspectives from a cellular level and details about the body’s defence system
- Energetic perspectives and understandings including Traditional Chinese Medicine, eg. points, channels, centers and emotions
- Gut health and the immune system
- Common problems seen in clinic such as frequent infections, auto immune diseases, fatigue, allergies
- Helpful understandings and practical strategies to approach treatment
- Dr Richard Selecki, MBBS, FAMAS, Senior AcuEnergetics® Practitioner - more than 30 years clinical experience with Western medicine, Acupuncture and AcuEnergetics®
- Rupa Selecki BHSc.TCM, Senior AcuEnergetics® Practitioner & Teacher - more than 20 years clinical experience with Acupuncture, AcuEnergetics® & Taoist meditation
Recordings are optimised for viewing on mobile devices - phones and tablets, as well as computers, and will be best viewed through the Vimeo app. We also recommend using wi-fi when viewing online.
This product is not refundable.
Please keep login details confidential and contact us if you have any problems.