Insights into the Immune System | Presented by Dr Richard & Rupa Selecki | 16th September 2017 | Earlybird Ticket [EUROPE]
Click here to sign in or become a member
Date: Saturday 16th September 2017
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: West Euston Partnership, Room 3, 29 Hampstead Road, King's Cross, NW1 3JA London, United Kingdom
Tickets: Earlybird until 16th July 2017 AUD$130 | Full Price AUD$150
Bringing together Dr Richard and Rupa Selecki’s decades of experience with Western medicine, acupuncture and AcuEnergetics, this full day workshop is not to be missed!
Program will include:
- Medical biology and physiology of the immune system including perspectives from a cellular level and details about the body’s defence system
- Energetic perspectives and understandings including Traditional Chinese Medicine, eg. points, channels, centers and emotions
- Gut health and the immune system
- Common problems seen in clinic such as frequent infections, auto immune diseases, fatigue, allergies
- Helpful understandings and practical strategies to approach treatment
Printed course notes will be provided. If you are planning to attend, please purchase your ticket by Monday 11th September in order to be guaranteed a copy of these notes on the day.
This event is a repeat of the same Continuing Education Day filmed in Sydney on 24th June 2017. Ticket holders to the Sydney and London events may purchase the filmed Sydney recording for AUD$30 (reduced from AUD$160). This discount is exclusive to attendees.
AcuEnergetics® Practitioners: your attendance in Sydney or London, or your purchase of the recording will go towards your AcuEnergetics® Continuing Education requirement for 2017.
- Dr Richard Selecki, MBBS, FAMAS, Senior AcuEnergetics® Practitioner - more than 30 years clinical experience with Western medicine, Acupuncture and AcuEnergetics®
- Rupa Selecki BHSc.TCM, Senior AcuEnergetics® Practitioner & Teacher - more than 20 years clinical experience with Acupuncture, AcuEnergetics® & Taoist meditation